We have a robust and highly efficient process for sourcing and placing our interim executives:
- Enquiry: A prompt response and assessment of the client’s needs to determine whether an interim executive is the best solution
- Briefing: A detailed conversation or meeting to fully understand the business and context of the requirement; outline objectives, timelines, budget and required candidate competencies, background and sector knowledge
- Search: Engage with our network of interim executives to source those with the right level of technical ability, and very importantly, the best cultural fit
- Shortlist: Present a shortlist of 2-3 candidates, with all pertinent details to an agreed timeline
- Client Interviews: Client selects candidates to meet and interview
- Final Selection: Define terms and manage contractual administration
Boyden is committed to ongoing quality management. Throughout the assignment, we stay in regular contact with the interim executive and the client to monitor progress. When the assignment concludes, we meet with both the client and the interim to ensure a smooth transfer of knowledge and review performance.